2CheckOut is the online distribution center for over 300,000 tangible or digital products and services. Web businesses (suppliers) agree to sell their goods and services to 2CheckOut for immediate resale.
The supplier status you obtain through 2CheckOut permits you to access a larger market. The potential customer responds to marketing, visits your site and has the additional reassurance of knowing their purchase is backed by 2CheckOut - a US-based business with years of eCommerce experience.
2CheckOut provides you with a customizable transaction interface, multi-level customer service interaction and a satisfaction survey system that is completely voluntary and, in most cases, customer initiated. Add an online transaction processing system that integrates the most up-to-date security features available with a profitable commission payment and you establish a competitive business.
You can sell goods, services, and e-products, just about anything online!
How does it work?
At itís easiest you simply enter your products or services into 2CheckOut's data database and add the buttons or links are automatically created for you to your site. When buyers click on the links to pay, 2CheckOut handles the sale in a secure environment, contracts with you as the supplier to fulfill the sale, and deposits payment for the sale into your account.
How fast can I get up and running?
- You can be receiving live orders within the hour. Click here to activate and account using 2CheckOut's online form. No long forms to fill out and mail, etc. Your account will be live and ready to sell through 2Checkout.com immediately!!
- * Next add products/services and prices to your customer account so that buttons and links can be automatically created for you.
- * Then place the buttons or links on your web site and you're ready go.
2CheckOut accepts customer orders via online checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners, JCB and debit cards with the Visa, Mastercard logo.
* Other options exist, such as using 2CheckOut's free Perl shopping cart or other third party product or shopping cart.
How do I fill orders?
As soon as a buyer places an order you will receive detailed order information via a fulfillment email from 2Checkout.com.
Detailed records of each transaction are also stored on 2CheckOut's servers and can be accessed by you to fill, track and manage orders.
What does it cost?
There is a 1 time only set up fee of $49.00, after that you only pay for sales, sell nothing, pay nothing.
2CheckOut collects a 5.5% commission on each sale plus a $0.45 charge per sale.
There are no leases, no monthly fees, no application fees,no gateway fees,no additional card company or third party charges and no statement fees!!
When Will I be paid for my goods and services?
Each accounting period is 15 days in length. A new period begins every 1st and 16th day of each month.
All transactions that occur within this period will be processed, and payment will be electronically deposited directly to your personal or business bank account as follows:
- Payment for orders placed between the 1st and the 15th of the month will be dispersed on or about the 16th of that month.
- Payment for orders placed between the 16th and the end of the month will be dispersed on or about the 1st of the following month.
* Suppliers with larger sales volumes ( over $1,000 a week ) can qualify for weekly transfers.
Who is eligible to participate?
You can sell through 2CheckOut if :
- You maintain a Web site(s), containing complete marketing, advertising, and product information.
- Customers will place the orders themselves through your web site and 2CheckOut.com. Suppliers agree not to place orders on behalf of customers as part of normal business operations.
- Your offering meets 2CheckOut's Eligible Offerings Requirements.
Visit 2Checkout.com web site for complete info >>
<< Back to Main List