You can never learn enough about search engine positioning.
Just when you think you have it figured out, the major engines change their rules.
I try to read everything that I can get my hands on about how to get a better listing.
Because they can be your biggest source of targeted traffic to your site...and for FREE!
I have a couple of one-page mini-sites that I use to promote a few of my favorite affiliate programs from that are bringing in some decent cash for me just because they are listed well for some popular keywords.
I don't do anything else for these sites other than work their position in the top search engines.
So, needless to say I *strongly recommend* that you spend time and effort learning how to rank better.
Anyway, I wanted to tell you about a search engine positioning report just out by Michael Campbell.
Michael is best known for his book Nothing but 'Net: How I Generated $750,000 In Internet Revenues With Virtually No Advertising Costs (http://www.affiliatematch.com/nbn )
Michael shows you step by step, in plain English, how to get to the top of search engines and hold your positioning once you get there.
Here are some of the things you learn in the report:
- how to get a steady flow of fresh traffic to your web site
- seven dirty positioning tricks (the search engines don't want you to know)
- six optimization secrets that increase your positioning while making you money
- how to "theme up" your web site so you do not lose your positioning once you get listed
- how to cross link using site clusters to beat the off page ranking criteria
- creating doorway pages that escape the spam filters and fly under the detection radar
- practical tips on how to use the hottest optimization strategies of the year
If your website isn't listed as well as you would like, I recommend that you take a look at Michael's report:
Back to Articles Index Page
About the Author:
Chuck McCullough is the owner of AffiliateMatch.com offering FREE articles, tips, hints, and real-world advice on how to make money with your website. Visit his site or join his FREE newsletter, The AffiliateMatch Informer by sending a blank email to email@example.com.
This article is copyright © http://AffiliateMatch.com
Reprinted by CGI City with permissions.
Articles contained herein are copyright © CGI City unless stated otherwise.